Thursday, February 16, 2012

miss me?

i miss you.  it might not seem like it, but i do.  there has been nothing too exciting nor catastrophic happen recently. not much to report.  every once in a while i will think of something that would make a good post, but i either promptly forget it or i am not in a situation to write a post or even jot a note to myself to remind me of my great idea.
i am not dating anyone.  i am pining for dick(of tom, dick, and harry).
valentines day was ok. mr nice guy sent me an ecard and i also got one in the mail from him. did i mention that i am still in love with dick(of tom, dick, and harry)? 

4 comments:

  1. Can't you just call Dick and talk to him?

    Love Tripp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. been thinking about it. i know it seems like an easy thing, but its difficult for me for a variety of reasons.

      Delete
  2. I still giggle every time you talk about loving dick, and a little more when you parenthetically put it back into context so it sounds less giggle-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i started using the parenthesis because of your giggling comments!!! :P

      Delete