ok. i need answers. i am not looking to rat you out to your bishop or anything, so please answer honestly and post to the comment section(anonymously of course). please spread the word, i would love to have a ton of feedback on this topic.
1. chick or dude?
3. marital status?
for the singles:
4. do you currently follow the law of chastity?(just so we are all on the same page, the law of chastity,if you are single, means no sex of any kind. no petting. heavy or light. no masturbation.)
5. do you bend, twist, or otherwise modify the loc to suit your lifestyle?
6. if yes, is there any guilt?
7. if the church modified or phased out the loc, would you have sex before marriage?
8. have you previously played loosey goosey with the loc? did you simply stop and "sin no more" or did you clear things up with the proper priesthood authority?
9. if you are committed to living a chaste life, do the people you date try to influence you to do otherwise?
10. if you play loosey goosey with the loc, do you see someone who follows the loc as a "challenge" and test their limits?
i have more that will address the married and divorced folk. PLEASE comment! i want to hear what everyone has to say.