Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mormon bachelor pad

oh my gosh! i love this blog! i have to admit, they found me first, so i clicked to check them out. they are smart and funny and seem to be pretty cool guys. calvin actually reminds me of 1 of the few(i think there were 2)rm's i dated. just reading their stuff has given me ideas of a few things i would like to post. they are inspiring!!! i especially love his comment about how he had decided to marry the first girl who scratches his back in sacrament without him having to ask. makes me smile just thinking of it. i am trying to think of a witty nickname to give rm #1 so i can tell the whole story. seriously, check these guys out. even if you arent lds, its good stuff and gives you an interesting peek into our peculiar world.

No comments:

Post a Comment