Monday, December 7, 2009

and one more



i really think this is it for my favorite Christmas songs. i dont listen to the station that has been playing all Christmas songs since before thanksgiving. i dont do caroling. i KNOW its sounds so grinch like, but i really am not. just hate all the hype. i heard the most AWFUL version of my all time favorite today in the car. the voice was somewhat familiar, but i couldnt place it. i listened to the whole train wreck just so i could tell all of you who decimated that beautiful song. of course they didnt say. who would want to take credit for not only singing off key, but 2 octaves too low?

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog dinking around. I think your title is great and I hope you aren't the only one! Come over for a visit at my blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I love (good) Christmas music, and listen to it all year (I increase the rotation in November). I don't think you can do the good parts of Christmas too much, and I don't think you need to do the other parts at all.

    Martina is just amazing. My grandmother was born a McBride, so I say that Martina's from the pretty and talented part of the family.

    ReplyDelete