Saturday, September 4, 2010

crocs

i love that i am getting croc ads here. i love crocs-they are this generations ugly, but comfortable shoe. i have a few pair and they are the best-i want to try their fancier shoes-like the 4 inch heels. i cant even imagine being comfortable in heels that high. i wore my 3 inch heels to church last week, ended up being on my feet way more than normal and i paid for it. i used to wear high heels every day, working a job that i was literally on my feet the whole time and it never bothered me. now? not so much.

2 comments:

  1. eh... I'm of the mind that crocs are only good for those under 4, those who are out in the mud gardening or nurses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wear them almost every day to schlump around in, but if i am going ANYWHERE, i put shoes on. they are so comfortable that i just dont care if they are ugly. just like earth shoes and birkenstocks.

    ReplyDelete