Wednesday, March 23, 2011

stomachache

i have one completely induced by anxiety that i am feeling for another person. my oldest friend, who i have been estranged from for about 5 years, just emailed me to tell me her husband is filing for divorce.
what makes me the saddest is that it doesnt surprise me. it was a train wreck from the beginning and it is mainly her fault. it doesnt feel good to say that-she has been my friend for longer than most of my followers have been alive.
she is a mess and has been for a long time. the reasons are not her fault, but the fact that she didnt do anything about it is.
i feel her pain. i know what its like to be left even though our situations and the reasons are so very different.
i emailed her back and asked her to call me. she was a huge comfort to me during my ugly divorce and i hope i can give a little of that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment