Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the sun does come up

the situation has not changed, but my perspective has. a little. i dont feel quite as dismal and things are a little clearer. even though there are plans and procedures in place, its going be a rough for a long time. i know so many people that are struggling in a myriad of ways,so why should i be any different?
i always intended this blog to be a fun, cleaned up, sex and the city type thing, but carrie and the girls arent real and neither are all their shenanigans.
real life is definitely interfering with any desire i have to have fun and attempt to be some sort of cute girl that any man might be interested in.
i want to run away. escape. never come back. ok, i do want to come back, but only after a long, long time and all of this stuff is resolved. all the work and effort i have put in so far made an impact and allowed others to step in and finish the race for me.
pure fantasy.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are a little better. I am with you. It's hard to keep on keeping on when things have you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed... I wish sometimes I lived in a relay... then I could pass it off and watch someone do the work for me for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes sense to me (basically -- never watched S&tC, and won't). But other than that, it sounds a lot like my depression sounds inside my head. A very sucky sound, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are in a bad place. Good luck finding your smile.

    ReplyDelete