Sunday, February 13, 2011

old and boring? please say no

even if its a lie. just say no. ok. i really dont want you to lie, but i really dont want to be old and boring. this subject has come up a few times between me and my friends. when i express my concern about being boring-they laugh at me and tell me how ridiculous i am.
the reason it is coming up now is that via facebook i see pictures of the different activities that have gone on throughout the weeks. one girl posts pictures religiously of everything she does with the singles groups. one of the most recent things was a pocket protector prom aka as the nerd dance. they all got dressed up as nerds. and danced. is it just me? am i so old and boring that i see nothing fun about this at all. from what i see in the pictures, most of the costumes missed the mark completely and they just looked weird.
now i am old, boring, AND judgmental.
i swear, i am a fun person, but i guess i just dont fit into the stereo typical mormon fun mold. sometimes i wish i did. its just not me. i would really be forcing myself into things that just dont appeal to me at all.
so i go to firesides. OHMYGOSH!! i am old and boring.
sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment