Friday, April 2, 2010

head games



i HATE head games. can i play them? yes i can...VERY WELL, but i choose not too. sometimes i really want to screw with mr jack mormons head just to get even for all of his crap, but that wouldnt be very mature OR very Christ-like would it? might even take away from my platform of choosing abstinence because i think its the RIGHTEOUS thing to do. still....it could be a lot of fun. i was thinking of playing an april fools joke on him yesterday, but again thought better of it. does that make me boring? or just a grown up? sigh.

4 comments:

  1. It probably just makes you a grownup. I was gonna play an April Fools Joke on my boss yesterday. I walked into his office planning to inform him that another law firm had offered me more money and I was prepared to leverage that offer to my advantage. He looked so stressed out already, I couldn't help it. Instead I told him about what I would have done and then we made some jokes about how we could play a similar prank on the other attorneys at the law firm. We decided against it becuase we didn't wanna make anyone cry. Being a grown up can suck sometimes... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never really been a prankster. i have more of a dry, sarcastic humor,but i have a few good ones that i can take credit for. i never planned them-like the one on my friend yesterday-they just happened. right time, right place, and my brain firing on all 8 cylinders at one time. kind of like waiting for the moons to align in the right house. ;-)
    as far as mr jack mormon i was going to text him and tell him that i was at the hotel he is always wanting to take me to and see how he reacted or i was going to ask him to be my date to this location wedding i have to go to and tell him if he books the hotel and drives that he will get what he wants too. i just couldnt go through with it. you are right. being grown up can suck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good April Fools joke, but there are limits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes there are. i could never go through with something like that for so many reasons.

    ReplyDelete