Tuesday, April 13, 2010

walking zombie

didnt get to sleep until after 4 this morning. gbf(gay best friend)had a doctors appointment today and i should have heard from him by now, but i havent. sent him an email, but no response yet. this worries me. i hope he didnt get even more bad news, like he is stage IV or something.
trying to stay awake so i can just go to bed a little on the early side and get a good nights sleep. thats my hopeful plan.
i hate this so much, but its life, right? people get sick. our parents die. jobs are lost and relationships break up. endure to the end.
WHATEVER.
trying to remain hopeful and positive, but i am still in a daze.

ps- blogger keeps telling me that i have comments to moderate, but when i click on the link,it shows nothing. if you are commenting, i am not getting them. please try again. i love to get the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life doesn't go the way we want it to go. I know you already know this but we have to just roll with the punches. Sometimes people die young. I think your gbf would prefer that you not get sick worrying about him. I know cancer is an awful disease to watch somebody die with but on the bright side, you get a chance to say goodbye. When my little brother died a few years ago, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and I sometimes wish I had. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..hopefully its not a death sentence at this point and saying good bye will not be a necessity for a long time.
    i am so sorry you didnt get to say good bye to your brother. i cant even imagine how that would feel. horrible to infinity or worse.
    rolling with the punches.

    ReplyDelete