seriously. be honest. tell me, please!
this is what i think guys want:
1. sex. they want lots of sex. multiple times a day is preferable, but will settle for daily.
2. looks. they want a pretty girl. some things are standard, but the requirements can vary from man to man.
2a. body. they dont want a twig or an extrememly fat girl. there are exceptions to this of course. i know of some men who really like skinny, skinny girls and there are men who like girls with some junk in the trunk.
3. maternal instinct. they want someone who can be a good mother/stepmother/grandmother
4. homemaker. they want a girl with homemaking skills. cook, clean, maybe sew. guys want a girl who will feather the nest and make a house a home.
5. admiration and respect. men like to be praised. they want to know their girl thinks they are the best. they need to hear it a lot. they are the toughest, strongest, smartest, sexiest...you know the drill.
mr jack mormon used to quote chris rock: " a man wants only 3 things. food, sex, and silence."
so tell me. am i even close? i really want to hear what you guys have to say.
p.s. i would hope temple worthy and a testimony would be on the list, but it really doesnt seem to matter all that much to the men in my own dating experience and what i see of others experiences.