make ahead muffin melts
adapted from the pioneer woman(who STOLE it from her mother!)
* 12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
* 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
* 1 cup (real) Mayonnaise
* 12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
* 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
* ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
* 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
* 6 whole English Muffins Split
Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don’t set them too close to the heating element.)
i halved this recipe and did not have enough bacon, so i substituted sausage and it was GOOD. my taste testers loved it. very easy and just about everything in this recipe are things we normally have around. no exotic or expensive ingredients. i ALWAYS like that.